Clinical Medical Assistant EAST PROVIDENCE Rhode Island
East Providence, RI- area medical practice seeking a flexible and professional Clinical Medical Assistant to join their team. Interested candidates should possess strong medical assistant experience in both clerical and clinical duties and excellent patient care.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Medical Assistant :
- Managing patient flow, including greeting and rooming patients for their visit
- Prepares examination rooms and maintains daily cleaning list
- Obtaining and recording vital signs
- Perform injections and EKGs
- Handles patient care plans, charts, tests and examination results in the medical record
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of the Clinical Medical Assistant :
- Minimum of 6 months of solid Medical Assistant experience
- Excellent patient care
- Previous EMR experience
- MUST have up-to-date immunization records
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.