Insurance CS Representative Pawtucket RI
We are currently seeking an experienced Insurance CS Representative to join a reputable and established insurance agency.
Responsibilities for the Insurance CS Representative:
- Conduct professional telephone conversations to service existing accounts in a high call volume environment
- Problem-solve and use time effectively to multitask and prioritize work
- Work well with others in a team setting
- Gain customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Provide quotes for new and existing clients
Qualifications for the Insurance CS Representative :
- 2 to 3 years of commercial lines insurance experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Courteous, detail-oriented and strong multi-tasking skills
- Excel in a fast-paced environment dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
- Organized with the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude with current computer technology
- 2 to 3 years in an insurance
Please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.