Junior Legal Administrative Assistant Providence RI
The Junior Legal Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the office manager for a leading and growing law firm in Providence.
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Organize, manage, and maintain correspondence, memoranda, contracts, and documents.
- Assist with HR admin duties such as benefits, timekeeping, payroll
- Work with attorneys and enter billing
- Enter and update data from contracts into databases to support cross-departmental sharing of select information.
- Draft and edit correspondence, procedures, and other written materials as required in order to support corporate initiatives.
Requirements of the Junior Legal Administrative Assistant:
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a busy administrative role, legal environment preferred
- Interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Skilled in performing detailed work including typing accuracy, proofing materials.
- Strong organizational skills including establishing priorities & tracking meeting deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and data management tools
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
Please send a resume to apply.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.