Legal Assistant Providence RI
This is an immediate hire for an experienced Legal Assistant for a well-established, busy law firm in Providence, RI.
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant:
- Assist in all aspects of the litigation from pre-litigation to post-litigation work
- Manage case files, maintain client contact, and interact with attorneys.
- Complete medical summaries (review, write, summarize)
Requirements of the Legal Assistant:
- Litigation and e-filing experience required
- Experience working with case management software preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- The ideal candidate will have 3 to 4 years of legal industry experience.
If you are interested in this position and have the experience required, please submit your resume.
Video interviewing now available! In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering video interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.