Legal Receptionist Lincoln Rhode Island
Lincoln, RI based law firm looking for a Legal Receptionist to assist in their busy office. The ideal candidate will be a personable team player, with previous administrative experience.
Responsibilities of the Legal Receptionist:
- Greet clients that come into the lobby in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer phone calls and emails from clients, vendors or any other inquiries
- Filing, faxing, and distributing mail
- Assisting with other clerical duties as required by the office administrator and Legal Assistants
Requirements of the Legal Receptionist:
- 1+ year of previous legal reception or administrative experience
- High School diploma a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is ideal
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.