Mechanical Engineer – German Speaking Providence RI
A well-established manufacturing company in Providence, RI area is seeking to hire an experienced Mechanical Engineer – German Speaking. *MUST BE FLUENT IN GERMAN & ENGLISH.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer – German Speaking:
- Working closely with customers, sales, field service engineers, design engineers to ensure successful and on-time project completion
- Working with customers providing technical support to sub-contractors and ensuring that everyone understands all necessary pre-installation preparations and utility requirements needed to operate a highly sophisticated piece of machinery
- Consult with customers on machine layout and placement within a production facility
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including managing a team of field engineers along with installation schedules, project finances, coordination of machine delivery, contract negotiations with freight forwarders, rigging contractors and sub-suppliers
- Responsible for resolving all technical issues, claims, and customer complaints during the warranty period, scheduling and preparing warranty service visits, coordinating parts deliveries, software updates and providing support to service engineers
Qualifications of the Mechanical Engineer – German Speaking:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Bilingual proficiency in English and German
- 5 + years experience in a technical field/background
- Good communication skills
- Proficient using various software applications, MS Office, CAD, Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain good client relationships
- Ability to manage people
Please apply by submitting a resume with salary requirements.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.