Medical Admin Smithfield RI
Great medical practice seeking a flexible and team-oriented Medical Admin to work in their busy offices in Smithfield, RI. Interested candidates should possess medical assistant experience, excellent patient care, and a positive attitude!
Responsibilities of the Medical Admin :
- Greets patients and takes them back to rooms
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients charts
- Prepares examination rooms and maintains daily cleaning list
- Formulates and documents patient care plans, charts, tests and examination results in the medical record
- Assist with front desk duties when required
Qualifications of the Medical Admin :
- 6+ months of solid medical experience
- Excellent patient care and customer service
- Knowledge and use of EMR systems
- Up-to-date immunization records a MUST
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
Video interviewing now available! In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering video interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.