Medical Billing Coordinator Warwick RI
Seeking a Medical Billing Coordinator for an established medical office in Warwick, RI!
Responsibilities for Medical Billing Coordinator include:
- Review and entry of daily office charges, modifiers and services
- Processing and posting Insurance and Patient payments via manual and ERAs
- Receive and initiate patient calls to resolve billing or payment concerns
- Review and communicate with Insurance, regarding open accounts receivables
- Work unpaid claims needing electronic edits for submission to Insurance
- Appeal denied and unresolved Insurance claims via online websites and paper
- Researching and processing refund requests
- Work patient A/R and collections
- Utilizes monthly aging reports to identify overdue balance greater than 60 days
- Establishes and monitors patient payment plans agreements within approved guidelines – obtains approval from Revenue Cycle Manager when necessary
- Obtain and maintain patient confidentiality
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Manager
Requirements and Experience for the Medical Billing coordinator:
- Medical billing
- Insurance background
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Reading an Explanation of Benefits
- All potential candidates must be a team player and self-starter. Have strong communication, organizational and computer skills.
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
Video interviewing now available! In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering video interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.