Medical Front Desk Receptionist South Kingstown RI
Reputable medical office in South Kingstown, RI is now seeking a friendly and experienced Medical Front Desk Receptionist for a fast-paced office. We are seeking an individual with a steady work history and strong secretarial skills.
Responsibilities of Medical Front Desk Receptionist include but are not limited to:
- High emphasis on contact with patients
- Strong phone skills – answering/referring inquiries and scheduling appointments
- Monitoring daily schedule to ensure all appointments are running on schedule and smooth patient flow
- Obtaining and verifying patient demographics and insurance information
- Accurate entry of patient information into the office’s computer system
- Clerical responsibilities include filing, faxing, phones.
Required skills/experience of the Medical Front Desk Receptionist:
- Self-starter, organized, multi-tasker, team player, outgoing
- Excels in-person/written communication – great customer service skills required
- 1+ year experience with secretarial and administration
- Strong familiarity with computer systems
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.