Medical Secretary Wakefield RI
Reputable medical office in Wakefield, RI is now seeking a friendly and experienced Medical Secretary for a fast-paced office. We are seeking an individual with a steady work history and strong secretarial skills.
Responsibilities of Medical Secretary include but are not limited to:
- High emphasis on contact with patients
- Strong phone skills – answering/referring inquiries and scheduling appointments
- Monitoring daily schedule to ensure all appointments are running on schedule and smooth patient flow
- Obtaining and verifying patient demographics and insurance information
- Accurate entry of patient information into the office’s computer system
- Clerical responsibilities include filing, faxing, phones.
Required skills/experience of the Medical Secretary:
- Self-starter, organized, multi-tasker, team player, outgoing
- Excels in-person/written communication – great customer service skills required
- 1 to 3 years experience with secretarial and administration
- Strong familiarity with computer systems
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering video interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.