Retail Talent Acquisition Warwick RI
Want to join a team that is making positive changes in your community? A leading retail company is seeking to hire an experienced Retail Talent Acquisition. Someone with store management experience also welcomed. This will be full time hours, Monday- Friday for a great company looking to hire IMMEDIATELY! Apply Today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Retail Talent Acquisition:
- Identify qualified candidates for open positions by reviewing applications/resumes and use independent judgment to determine what candidates should be selected to proceed in the process.
- Conduct initial phone interviews for hourly associates and use independent judgment to make recommendations to hiring managers to select for in-person interviews.
- Schedule, coordinate, and track in-person interviews, background checks, drug screenings, and conduct reference checks.
- Open, track, and close positions in the applicant tracking system.
- Counsel Retail store managers and all hiring managers on the use of the applicant tracking system and helps train new managers on its use.
- Maintain a pool of available candidates to fill positions by using independent judgment to conduct outreach through various recruitment methods such as web-based tools, community centers, job fairs, and collaborations with local resources.
Required Qualifications for the Retail Talent Acquisition:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of recruitment and hiring experience ideally.
- Ability to manage multiple position openings concurrently.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web-based recruiting systems.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
Video interviewing now available! In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering video interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.