Shipping & Receiving Team Lead Providence RI
We are looking to hire a Shipping & Receiving Team Lead for an established manufacturing company. We looking for someone that is motivated and eager to learn. Must be detail-oriented and have a working knowledge of Excel. If you have a can-do attitude and want to establish yourself with a fantastic company, then apply today!
Responsibilities of Shipping/Receiving Team Lead:
- Ensure orders are processed correctly and efficiently
- Corresponding internally with other departments to fulfill orders
- At times, loading and off-loading trucks with inventory
- Maintaining inventory
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Order fulfillment/tracking
- Meet order deadlines
Qualifications of Shipping/Receiving Team Lead:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills essential
- Analytical and problem solver
- Outstanding leadership qualities to include assertiveness, enthusiasm, planning, and accountability.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Great verbal and written skills
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.